Business Development specializes in identifying & building successful relationships between U.S. Technology / IT Service companies and the ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation group in Japan.
We have forged successful business relationships with major IT vendors including Hewlett-Packard, Cisco Systems, Oracle, NetApp, EMC and VMware.
The success is based on the distinct advantages of understanding the business strategies of top management & a detailed understanding of the customer’s needs in the Japanese market. This insight is gained by having direct access and regular discussions to one of the largest Systems Integrator in Japan, the ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation Group.
Our Business Development Team has the expertise in bringing U.S. Technology / IT Service companies to Japan by executing the following:
- Qualification of Opportunities & Partners
- Channel & Alliance Development
- Contract Negotiation
- Market Assessment
- Building & Executing a Go to Market Strategy
- Relationship Management
- Driving Marketing Activities
- Direct access to key decision makers within the ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation group in Japan
Business Developments areas of interest include:
- Cloud Computing (Public, Private, & Hybrid Cloud Solution)
- Big Data (Infrastructure, Analytical Application, & Services)
- Next-Generation Communications Infrastructure
- Broadband Wireless Infrastructure
- Mobile Platforms and Applications
- Home Networking Solutions
- Security Software and Services
- Next-Generation Computing
- Open Source Software
- Internet Platforms and Applications
- Web-Enabled Services